VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cant Believe It!

Rate this topic

WaStvet

WOW!!!!!!! This is Great News!!!!!!

And these guys are right...... the cash might be in the bank before the letter comes......Relax AND ENJOY THIS Victory.

Berta, that is great news for him! I have read many of your posts on this site and I wonder if you can give me some advice? I have two friends both of whom are Vietnam Army combat veterans. Both who have PTSD and one has heart problems the other has other issues. I have been trying to get them into the VA system for years but with no success. They have both registered with VA a few years ago but will not go any more because of the BS you have to go through. Do you have any suggestions as to how I could get them back to the VA! Thank you!

Tim

Congratulations!

Just curious, was this an FDC?

NavyWife..

So I had a gentleman from Vietnam vets help me but not sure if it was or not, I honestly don't know much about this stuff. Which was 1 of the reasons I avoided this fpr 8 yrs.. but I had to fill out paperwork then wait and submit evidence then wait.. then kinda tracked on ebennefits but idk about it being FDC.. hope this sorta helps answer your question.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use