Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Saw Newsflash

Rate this question

63SIERRA

Question

said Obama still has full confidence in shenseki, despite recent investigations of va wrongdoing.

this is proof that its cronyism in the system. Our commander in chief, hasnt even heard the outcome of the investigation yet, and already put his seal of approval on his guy.

So no matter what happens they are going to keep playing like nothing is wrong.

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Same ole CYA. Sh*t always flows downhill. In the end some poor middle management dude will catch the blame, all will be well with upper management, the situation will be declared fixed, and the bonuses will again flow.

• HadIt.com Elder

So do you think the secret waiting list is Shenseki idea? Many are calling for Shenseki to resign and President Obama is just letting everyone know he still has faith in the General.

The VA Bureaucracy always draws the wagons around any VA Offical who is under attack. Been this way for a long time. Already done more by putting on administrative leave while investigation goes on. I will be surprised if any of the Phoenix bosses last much longer

Pete,

I truly don't believe that anyone will ever know whose idea the secret list was. I do however believe that Shenseki was knowledgeable enough about her failures at VAMC management that he should have stopped her appointment to directorship of the Phoenix VAMC. From the stories I've read in other threads, the "list" isn't isolated to Phoenix. I hope and pray it is not system-wide. As to Shenseki resigning, no I don't think so. But he does need to grow a pair, roll a few heads (or more) and get the VA house in order.

just the fact that the managers at the RO dont care enough abt getting caught doing something wrong, shows they have no respect or fear of shenseki. You cant lead when nobody respects your directives.

I bet if shenseki got a case of ass cancer, he wouldnt be waiting a month for an appointment. it would be right now .

Carlie,

Most of us no no politics but when it comes to running the VA it is all political. I am like Pete the top man is just hearing about this crap going on in Phoenix at least I hope? But he does need to be held accountable because it is happening on his watch and he is the top dog!

If he can not get this fixed before it blows up even more then he indeed needs to step down and hopefully get someone in there that can. I don't like to say the words but yes maybe it is time for a special prosecutor to nip this crap now!

Especially since they are killing vets!!

Stillhere