Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Saw Newsflash

Rate this question

63SIERRA

Question

said Obama still has full confidence in shenseki, despite recent investigations of va wrongdoing.

this is proof that its cronyism in the system. Our commander in chief, hasnt even heard the outcome of the investigation yet, and already put his seal of approval on his guy.

So no matter what happens they are going to keep playing like nothing is wrong.

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

in all fairness, we are dealing with the VA , and the president is commander in chief, and shenseki is in the chain of command, so when you say no politics, who can we and cant we mention? We are not referencing them as political parties but a individuals, who happen to be in charge of an organization that affects us as veterans.

Edited by 63SIERRA

The front line is us and our local VA hospital, the rear eschelon is Washington DC. The REMF's have no idea what is going on, only paper reports. I had the a similar problem with Roseburg/Portland Hospital, Diagnosis with Stage 4 Prostrate cancer (In bones/glands/lungs by my Private Dr's) went to VA, told it would be 6 months before I got in. Luckly I have private ins. The only good thing is I am getting my meds with a little hassle from VA. Policies above my NP at VA.

I feel real confident that the Upper mgt people in DC were not ,aware of situation, but lower bean counters there who base their reports on incoming results knew what was happening and didn't do anything because it effected their evaluatuions.. DONT ROCK THE BOAT..

LLOYD

Obviously changes need to be made. Policies need to be revamped, but accountability is the question. If a lower placed management official had that happen on their watch, what type of consequences would they face. Somethings needs to happen but all in all that will effect everyone one else that is in the system from now on. What I feel for is the needless suffering and pain that these vets were forced to go through their last days. They deserve better than that, we, whoever we happens to be, owe them more than that.

Change will be the only thing that will determine the right kind of progress and unfortunately it will never be quick. All I can say is look out for each other, help those in need, and do what is right. :smile: