VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Suddenly Rushing Through Claims?

Rate this question

BlastDaddy

Question

Can anyone tell me what just happened?

I looked at my claim on ebenefits today and it latterly changed in front of my eyes. It went from Gathering Evidence to Preparing a Decision. Skipping review of evidence.

I called my friend who was at the same point of gathering evidence. He told me his did the same thing. Several of my friends claims did the same thing.

I called my DAV rep and he said they were almost finished with it. I asked how that could be. Just last week he said it would be a while go ahead and schedule an appointment for an IMO.

This leads me to believe something is going on and I don't feel we are getting a fair review.

Is anyone else in this situation?

Filed for PTSD in early April, going to C & P in late May. My civilian shrink says they haven't even contacted his office for records. So I'll bring some documentation to the C&P, just in case I get a decent doc. I predict a CF.

Percy,

Yes take everything with you. Also if you have any "ANY" supporting statements that is the time to bring them. I took mine with me and after the Dr. read them she was more understanding and I feel she leaned more in her recommendations to a higher degree without any doubt. The letters emphasized the effect the PTSD was having on my daily life as well as my families.

UPDATE: Claim Closed for Compensation.

I did look on ebenefits and seen the claim closed today for compensation.

Also while on ebenefits I went to My Personal Dashboard then under the first column I went to Benefits Explorer and seen my rating went up by 20%. That means something was rated at 40% or a combination of ratings bringing it to 40%.

So something was awarded and something was denied. Update to come.

Percy made a very profound comment.

he said

"I predict a CF."

LOL!!!!

But I sure hope it doesn't become one.

I'm with St Pete/Bay Pines and all I am hearing is denied, denied, denied. Including a couple of mine. I think they are clearing their desks off. This was happening before all of this stuff in the news. I was hoping it might have some positive effect, but my Lawyer says don't count on it.

In Phoenix the Hospital/clinic and RO are just a mile apart. Having worked in hospitals for 30 years when the inspector of any type shows up it is all hands on desk and any thing out of order is fixed asap. They have to look good. They even wax the floors to make sure it all is prefect.

You would do same if you thought you might be fired any day. Overtime pay is probably out of control as well to get all the stuff done you sat on for last year.

I think the inpatient hospital docs and nursing is doing their jobs, but everyone before that in outpatient clinics and RO are shaking in their shoes as they see the train light coming down the tunnel. I so want to find 500 nurses and go over their and fix all this mess. I pray no one dies while they figure out what to do.

I am so mad about this crap it is making me angry and I am in a good place with 100 % and private insurance. There are those who have no other options. Such a shame. The nurse