VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Share Your Va Horror Story

Notorious Kelly

Finally a place seeking veterans' side of ths story instead of asking the fox why he ate the chickens. http://iava.org/share-your-va-story-iava

This was set up as a whistleblower site by IAVA http://iava.org/about but is also soliciting veteran's grievances with VA medical care.

I'm sure they will also welcome VA claim stories since it's all the same basket.

• HadIt.com Elder
Thanks for the link, 'Notorious Kelly'.
While the public is focused on the manipulations of VAMC appointments... The real "masters of manipulations" are over at the VAROs. How long will it take to bridge the gap?
Cmdr. Bob
Edited by Commander Bob

• HadIt.com Elder

It took me over 6 years to get an appointment with cardiac Doc. They would actually deny consults on a regular basis cause I had my stent put in using outside Doc.

There are not enough words for me to Explain all the crap that the Govt has put my family and I thru. I survived 5 years in OIF/OEF, yet the VA and Navy Docs almost killed me, WTH!!!

• HadIt.com Elder
The genie is out of the bottle... Wait till they get the whole story out about the VAMC, VARO, system wide...
It's just a matter of time before those nefarious career VA employees that have been gaming the system for decades will be found out. These VA executives and their cronies have been gaming the Congress, the Department of Veterans Affairs and it's Secretaries of Veterans Affairs , since it's inception. They were gaming Secretary Shinseki.
Many should be wearing orange jumpsuits.
Keep those complaints coming in. Soon the public will know what we have known for years.
Good Luck,
Cmdr. Bob
Edited by Commander Bob

• HadIt.com Elder

I also wonder about the BS the military pulled to get rid of sick soldiers via all those PD, Unsuitability and Failure to adapt discharges the military handed out back in the day. I was kicked out while being treated for a psychiatric condition for "failure to adapt to a military environment" after 28 months of service. I only had 8 months left, and I got kicked out for embarrassing the army. If not for the fact I was admitted to a VA hospital within a year of discharge I am sure I would never have gotten any sort of rating at all. As it was it took me nearly 30 years to get a decent rating. The army and the VA almost ruined my life. I filed so many appeals along the way I have lost count.

The only reason now that we hear anything is because we have a professional military with no expendable draftees. There is a cabal between the DOD and the VA to undertreat and undercompensate military veterans that really is a crime. The generals and high level civil servants get rich in massive conflicts of interest and the guys who fight the wars get scraps and crumbs.