Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vamc Reversal ? Is This A Clue

Rate this question

KennyJ

Question

Back in December 2004 I went to my Local hospital emergency room about 3 times. I filed the claims with my local VAMC and in April 2005 I received a letter from the Salem Va. VAMC saying that my claims for payments for my Emergency visits had been denied. I have had 5 C&P exams in the lasr 2 months and is currently awaiting to be rated on them. This week I recieved letters again from the Salem Va. VAMC saying that the calims from 2004 has now been authorized for payment. Is it possible that my current VA claims could have something to do with this reversal. I also have an Appeal for TDIU on file.

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
I didn't have any C&Ps done at Salem VAMC I had mine done in NC through QTC. Had 4 done July 7, 2006 and one done in August. Heres the twist the ones done in July nine weeks ago in Zebulon N.C. hasn't been forwarded to QTC as of yet. The one done 3 weeks ago at Greenville NC is completed. I swear the ones done at Zebulon were for knee, ankle, and periheral neuropathy conditions were the first time doctor ever done any C&Ps and She was an internal medicine doctor. I don't see why they were not done at the VAMC in Durham N.C.
Edited by Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder
Kenny,

It is my understanding that the C&P is at the closest medical center to your residence. I would call the medical center and see what the hold up is with the one done in ZeBulon. I never heard of any doctor allowed to have one out that long.

Who is telling you that your C&P is not in?

Josephine

I was told this by QTC and Durham VAMC when i requested copies to take to my ALJ SSA hearing next week, but I did get my private doctor to write me an IMO about me not being able to work... I found out one thing not everyone is out to get you I have a great great private doctor, I greatly appreciate her.

• HadIt.com Elder
I was told this by QTC and Durham VAMC when i requested copies to take to my ALJ SSA hearing next week, but I did get my private doctor to write me an IMO about me not being able to work... I found out one thing not everyone is out to get you I have a great great private doctor, I greatly appreciate her.
Edited by Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder
Kenny,

Just make sure that they the Regional office is telling you the truth. It is my understanding that the Medical Centers do have a contract with the Regional office to have those reports in in about 3 days and no later than a week.

She has to state that she has all of your military medical records in her presence and you may just wish to leave a copy of all of your records with her in your private file.

She needs to state how long you have been her patient and exactly what your medical condition is and exactly how the military and your present illness are connected. My doctor stated that he was 100% sure that my anxiety began in service and the reasons for this decision. I am sure that others will answer your request that are more up to the Va wants. She must state why you can't work and when the last time you worked and the circumstances

My doctor has a copy of all of my military medical records and the records of every doctor that he has sent me to. She will have to explain in plain English, as these people at the Va are pretty stupid.

Try to never have to go to the BVA has my case has been pending now for 5 years. Research as much as you can on the internet for advice.

Hope that this helps you.

Josephine

Edited by Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder

Kenny

It is good to have a doctor that will write good and complete medical reports for you. This is how claims are really won. I would still be at 30% if I depended on the VA to do the right thing.