Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Anti Social Life

Rate this question

82airborne

Question

Hello world. I feel like a madman. Deep inside I have pinned up rage that I need to let go. I feel nauseous dizzy and confused. Wow life has been one big toilet bowl. Some where some how something went wrong with my mind. All I think about is violence when I'm around people I don't know. It feels so weird when I go outside. Its like wow its actually life outside of my home made prison. I cant even visit my friends because they be around people I DONT KNW and if they rub me the wrong way my mind messes with me until I have a real talk with they friend. So I really only get visitors to come to my house. Only thing that really helps me calm down is doing MUSICK or smoking my brain to Bolivian. At times I feel that IM in a dream that I probably will never wake from. Then its people that face keeps pooping up in my mind trying to convince me to have a talk with them. I pray to GOD to be done with this madness. Its like I can love but I don't want it. My mind is so scrambled sometimes I just don't understand. Day after day I sit in this house pretty much scared to go outside. Yes you have guessed it I'm trying to clear my mind so I can go to sleep. All I feel like is punching the walls feeling pain all for no reason at all. I know if I go outside and see certain people it will not end up good. Well all I plan to do is keep going to therapy take the MEDS they want me to take and enjoy myself indoors. OOOH well gues I will give thus thing called sle a try enter the horrible dreamland. :-(.

Prazosin you got to keep upping your dose until they stop. IM at 10 MILLAGRAMs. At first it works for a while then the dreams come right back. I was taking Wellbutrin also prazosin and I my dreams was emotional and vivid like I was watching a movie every dream was sadness. I stopped taking welbutrin and it stop so I don't think it was prazosin it might be the combination of the actual crazy med and prazosin mix. Prazosin seems to black my dreams out when I wake up like I don't remember. What I dreamed about I just know it was a wild night I wake up bleeding sometimes bruises from going crazy in my sleep. Soooo I think you should see if your psych will up your dose of prazosin a milligram until you find the right dosage to erase your dreams

I take 10mg as well. 5 2mg pills. For whatever reason the doc has me taking 4mg in the morning as well.

Hey Airborne, PM me if and when you're ready to talk(if ever), through PM or phone, doesn't matter. I'm a stranger, yeah, but I've been there man. Still, half there actually, especially with the uncontrollable anger. I want to hear what your story is, and I'll tell you mine, might help, might not. But really, what do you have to lose.

-Matt

Dude been there. hopefully you are being honest with ur psych. think about inpatient. give ur mind a rest get stable. been through cognitive behavioral therapies and couseling, group and individual. so many different meds,prazocin, buproprion, fluoxetine, zolpidem, lorazapam, torazadone. Ambien (zolpidem) has worked best for me with the nightmares. plz think about inpatient. generally 30 days. also you are pd at 100% during that time.