VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

10 Years Of Pain To Get 90%, I'm Not Done Yet Va Possible Error, More Pain To Come

Rate this topic

marine0816

Just peeked on Ebenifits and it says I'm 90%, :biggrin: I'm thankful and greatful. Better late than never I guess.. It has been a long battle for this devil dog.. My medical records were either lost or not documented. So I thought my injuries couldn't be proven, so I didnt bother filing until these past months when I found this forum. With helpful information from jlrith, meghp0405, carlie, berta and everyone else.. I feel like my injuries can now be treated and respected.. Thank you everyone

100%---> I have to wait for my brown envelope but it looks like they screwed my rating.

Edited by marine0816

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The VA will not allow Pyramiding of similar conditions. My Crohn's, Barretts and GERD are all combined as 30%, even though each is treated separately. I have 5 different Mental Conditions and all are under PTSD. Being that your issues are related to Frost Bite, than they would follow under one rating. Good luck and congrats

The VA will not allow Pyramiding of similar conditions. My Crohn's, Barretts and GERD are all combined as 30%, even though each is treated separately. I have 5 different Mental Conditions and all are under PTSD. Being that your issues are related to Frost Bite, than they would follow under one rating. Good luck and congrats

Thanks, can't wait to get the envelope

Others on here have said you can go to Ebenefits and pretend to start a new claim. At about the 10th page or thereabouts, it should tell you what your current ratings are for each individual rating.

Beware the 4.25 is the combined ratings table. It adds up your issues using VA math, not regular addition. It takes A LOT to get from 90% to 100%.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use