Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sc Granted On Appeal From 2010, Now What?

Rate this topic

claim closed dated yesterday. Checked Ebenefits letter generator and im currently rated at 90% effective January, 2014. Haven't gotten the letter yet, but I was rated at 80% so something bumped it up. I have a appeal that has to come back to the RO from BVA, but I doubt that will net more than 10%,l maybe 20% depending on the wording for radicuopathy being 'moderate'. If rated, it will make me 10% 1 leg (existing) and whatever on the other one that I appealed about 4 yrs ago.

Anywho, a small win is a win. Ill take it, for now.

Sounding good so far . . .

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a call from DAV today. GERD/Gastro denied, Spine/DDD same, Depr increase from 50---->70%, appeal still on Remand.

The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a book,and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching. --17 different possible sources, all lacking verifiable attribution.

B.S. Doane College, Mgt Info Systems/Systems Analysis 2008

M.S.Ed. Purdue University, Instructional Development and Technology, Feb. 2021

M.S. Purdue University Information Technology/InfoSec, Dec 2022

100% P/T

MDD

Spine

Radiculopathy

Sleep Apnea

Some other stuff

-------------------------------------------
B.S. Info Systems Mgt/Systems Analysis-Doane College 2008
M.S. Instructional Technology and Design- Purdue University 2021

(I AM NOT A RATER- I work the claims BEFORE they are rated, annotating medical evidence in your records, VA and Legal documents,  and DA/DD forms- basically a paralegal/vso/etc except that I also evaluate your records based on Caluza and try to justify and schedule the exams that you go to based on whether or not your records have enough in them to warrant those)

80+20% increase only rounds to 85, unless I'm doing something wrong....

The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a book,and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching. --17 different possible sources, all lacking verifiable attribution.

B.S. Doane College, Mgt Info Systems/Systems Analysis 2008

M.S.Ed. Purdue University, Instructional Development and Technology, Feb. 2021

M.S. Purdue University Information Technology/InfoSec, Dec 2022

100% P/T

MDD

Spine

Radiculopathy

Sleep Apnea

Some other stuff

-------------------------------------------
B.S. Info Systems Mgt/Systems Analysis-Doane College 2008
M.S. Instructional Technology and Design- Purdue University 2021

(I AM NOT A RATER- I work the claims BEFORE they are rated, annotating medical evidence in your records, VA and Legal documents,  and DA/DD forms- basically a paralegal/vso/etc except that I also evaluate your records based on Caluza and try to justify and schedule the exams that you go to based on whether or not your records have enough in them to warrant those)

• 4 months later...

I have claim that was remanded back to the AMC from the BVA for futher development. I was given new exam sept 12 2014 and i haven't seen any information on it, but i have been told by my VSO that it was rated on 10/02/2014 and was given increase and it is back at the AMC for promulgating and needs final signature. as of today still waiting, any idea how long it takes for them to complete what i was told is getting it signed so it can be finalized. thanks.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use