Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally My Turn

Rate this topic

wjdenney

The envelope please, finally, 23 yrs of fighting and its over for now!!

100% Perm. and Total, NO further exams :smile:, and all the benefits

I wish to thank everyone over the years for the advise and help, the total value of knowledge here should make the VA shake.

I regularly tell Vets about Hadit.com, knowledge is power!!! and there is power in this site.

Once again thanks to all.

Wade

WOW this is great news! Persistence pays off!

wjdenney:

Wonderful and congrats but sorry that you had to wait so long? Hopefully you will get a lot of the back dated pay that you deserve? I just started the claims process 7 weeks ago and hate the waiting part of it. Sounds like you had an uphill fight on this all of the way? But good for you that you stuck in there and would not take "no" for an answer! Any lessons leanred that you can pass on to a new guy just starting the process?

The envelope please, finally, 23 yrs of fighting and its over for now!!

100% Perm. and Total, NO further exams :smile:, and all the benefits

I wish to thank everyone over the years for the advise and help, the total value of knowledge here should make the VA shake.

I regularly tell Vets about Hadit.com, knowledge is power!!! and there is power in this site.

Once again thanks to all.

Wade

Great news - be sure to also check out all additional benefits to include state, life insurance with premium waiver,

car tags, property taxes, hunting & fishing license, school for dependents, etc. . .

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use