VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Manipulation Of Scheduling... Per The Ig

Berta

"September 9, 2014 The top watchdog for the Veterans Affairs Department said Tuesday that it appears that the majority of the 93 VA facilities now under investigation were intentionally manipulating data, which could lead to a fresh round of drama for the embattled agency.

Richard Griffin, the acting VA inspector general, told members of the Senate Veterans' Affairs Committee that his staff believes that no manipulation occurred in about a fourth of the facilities under investigation, but "on the other three-fourths, we're pretty confident that it was knowingly and willingly happening, and we're pursuing those."

In part the article also states:
"Asked why the problem had become so widespread, Griffin told the committee, "Frankly, when something is going on for as many years—not everywhere—but at a number of the facilities, it almost becomes the accepted way of doing scheduling."

http://www.nationaljournal.com/defense/the-va-scandal-isn-t-going-away-20140909

This systemic scheduling problem is caused by the same "accepted way" of handling and screwing up claims , faulty C & Ps, deliberately ignoring probative evidence, inappropriate medical care, and many other snafus that VA
has maintained ,as their Status Quo, for decades, victimizing us all.

At least Griffin gave some serious info to the committee, that does not put VA in a good light at all.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Did they refer to Berta as the 'top VA watchdog'? :)

Oh heck David Petreaus would be a far better Secretary than me.....!!!!!!!

We need a kick ass like Chesty Puller or Stormin' Norman......but unfortunately those great military leaders are dead.

I intend to keep breathing down their throats on the issue I briefly discussed with Bob Walsh yesterday during our Blog radio show. Until they resolve it.

It has been taking up a lot of my time ,but just like every claim I ever had, once the miserable leg work was done,and the evidence collected,

all those claims needed to properly resolve them,

was a VARO employee who could read.

In my case, I am hoping hoochos further up are getting the points I made.

Two more secret lists....that the public and Congress has the right to know about.And every veteran who depends on VA for proper and adequate health care needs to know as well..

Edited by Berta