VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exams 9/23 At Ves Clinic/i Am A Nervous Wreck!

Rate this question

Navy04

Question

Good Morning Vets,

Next Tuesday I have my C&Ps at a VES Clinic, atleast that is what they called it. I am such a wreck because as you guys all know, we either draw the Civilians that respect the Military, or the Docs that think that all Vets should suck it up and stop using the Govt for "Free Money". I don't know what to think yet, as I have not had C&Ps with anyone other then the VAs. The guy that called me to make appointment, said that the Doc doing the exam is actually a General PA or NP, and I am not a fan of either as they are usually not experts in any field of Medicine. They also said that they have access to all my VA and Navy Records, but I am going to go ahead and get all my paperwork together this week, just in case. I know that I am always here to support all you guys, but boy after 2 Claims and over 15 C&P Exams already, the exams sure don't get any easier. Thanks for listening to me this morning, and God Bless.

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

• Answers 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Good Morning Vets,

Next Tuesday I have my C&Ps at a VES Clinic, atleast that is what they called it. I am such a wreck because as you guys all know, we either draw the Civilians that respect the Military, or the Docs that think that all Vets should suck it up and stop using the Govt for "Free Money". I don't know what to think yet, as I have not had C&Ps with anyone other then the VAs. The guy that called me to make appointment, said that the Doc doing the exam is actually a General PA or NP, and I am not a fan of either as they are usually not experts in any field of Medicine. They also said that they have access to all my VA and Navy Records, but I am going to go ahead and get all my paperwork together this week, just in case. I know that I am always here to support all you guys, but boy after 2 Claims and over 15 C&P Exams already, the exams sure don't get any easier. Thanks for listening to me this morning, and God Bless.

US,

Keep in mind that not all C&P exams are instructed to review the veterans file/ smr's/ str's.

They only get reviewed if the vba decision maker requests them to do so.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Good Afternoon,

Just made it back from the Exam. Don't know what to think, it was a General Medicine MD. He was a AF Vietnam Vet, and quite. At first he did not want to see my records that I brought with me. Guess what, he then wanted them as he said that he was not able to receive or view my Navy or VA records, no surprise there. I was in there for an hour and a half, which would not have been to bad except that I was in my boxers in a really cold room. He chit chatted alittle here and there, but really did not say much. It seemed that he was mostly answering the Check List questions on what appeared to be a mini laptop or tablet. Then he measured both knees, shoulder and back ROM. That was it, not much said and he shook my hand and told me to have a nice day. My wife came into the room to drop off my Records and help me remove the Metal braces that I wear, but she does not like to stay when I actually have my exams, it makes her angry to talk about the Military stuff. As I said I don't know what to think about the Exams, except that they seemed better than worse. I will update when I get my exam reports, which I am not for sure since the exams were thru a VES clinic. Thanks again

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

Hopefully you will get a good report supporting your claims.

Good luck my friend.