VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exams 9/23 At Ves Clinic/i Am A Nervous Wreck!

Rate this question

Navy04

Question

Good Morning Vets,

Next Tuesday I have my C&Ps at a VES Clinic, atleast that is what they called it. I am such a wreck because as you guys all know, we either draw the Civilians that respect the Military, or the Docs that think that all Vets should suck it up and stop using the Govt for "Free Money". I don't know what to think yet, as I have not had C&Ps with anyone other then the VAs. The guy that called me to make appointment, said that the Doc doing the exam is actually a General PA or NP, and I am not a fan of either as they are usually not experts in any field of Medicine. They also said that they have access to all my VA and Navy Records, but I am going to go ahead and get all my paperwork together this week, just in case. I know that I am always here to support all you guys, but boy after 2 Claims and over 15 C&P Exams already, the exams sure don't get any easier. Thanks for listening to me this morning, and God Bless.

• Answers 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

US VET,

I hope your wait ends soon and you receive good news. Based on what you have endured at such a young age, I hope you get 100%

P & T along with SMC and I hope you live to a ripe old age. Even if you live to be 100 years old, the VA will never be able to compensate you for what you have lost.

Hang in there.

Georgia,

Thank you so much for the kind words and support. I never have thought of myself as a Victim, but due to going to PTSD Trauma Treatment, I realize now that is ok to be a Victim of Circumstance. Now I just checked and my claim moved back to Prep for Decision, WTH! I don't know what to think of this claim. I reopened 6 conditions and added 3 more new conditions. Also, just thought about how you worded that statement, about the fact that as Disabled Vets no matter what the Govt gives us and our families, it truly will never be worth it.

I would like to see a veteran file a claim for PTSD based on the stress caused by the VA disability claims process. The claims process should qualify as a stressor. It should be fairly easy to get buddy statements from other veterans who have endured the process and can attest to the prolonged stress caused by the process. I know the VA would treat the claim as a joke but if it succeeded there would be a flood of new PTSD claims. JMO

Checked this morning and now my Claim has moved to Prep for Notification. Hopefully my claim should be done by the end of next week, and hopefully receive BBE in the next two weeks. Since I had exams at VES clinic, I have not had a way to try to figure out if any of the conditions was granted. I don't know if it was a good or bad thing that my claim kept going back and forth. Hope you guys have a good weekend.