VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

2 Consecutive Claims Completed In 14 Months

Rate this topic

haparnold66

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear you achieved the 80% rating. However if you are not working due to your service-connected conditions, I really feel like you need to pursue the TDIU. 70% for PTSD is a pretty high rating and it's reasonable that it would prevent you from working. I suggest you gather any other medical evidence that would support the IU And submit it as a reconsideration. But most importantly you need to go to a vocational rehabilitation counselor and have them write you a letter stating that you are unable to work solely due to your service-connected conditions. You can find one in the phone book and pay out-of-pocket or another option is go to one at VA.

Either way enjoy the win my friend. Take a deep breath and relax for a moment. perseverance. All the way man. Till your last breath. Keep fighting and take care. Congrats.

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear you achieved the 80% rating. However if you are not working due to your service-connected conditions, I really feel like you need to pursue the TDIU. 70% for PTSD is a pretty high rating and it's reasonable that it would prevent you from working. I suggest you gather any other medical evidence that would support the IU And submit it as a reconsideration. But most importantly you need to go to a vocational rehabilitation counselor and have them write you a letter stating that you are unable to work solely due to your service-connected conditions. You can find one in the phone book and pay out-of-pocket or another option is go to one at VA.

Thank you for your observations & suggestions, NavyWife. Good info. BTW, the BBE arrived in yesterday's mail and confirmed what eBennies already showed. The letter did not indicate any scheduled future re-evaluations. That's likely a function of my age (66).

Outstanding. Congratulations on your win.

A nice gift right before Veterans Day.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use