Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Prep For Notification Back To Review Of Evid But Now Ab8 Avail

Rate this question

ktrokkt

Question

So ive had a claim from March2014 just hit prep for notification after a brief time a ab8 letter appeared, but my status changed to review of evidence , decision letter sent, I called Peggy and got told that some issues got decided others got thrown to put back to the review phase anyone elseexperience this , I got rated40% but that seemed lowballed to me

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• In Memoriam

They love to grant one or two and remand the rest. Guess which ones they remand

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

I have been in the claims process since May 2013 - In June 2014 I was partially S/C and sent back to GOE for the rest of my claims to be worked on. When I got partially S/C I did receive my compensation (back pay) and my % monthly disability amount along with the BBE explaining each contention and why it was S/C or why it was denied. The remaining claims all stated "deferred for medical opinion" expect my MH claims which stated "VA examination" - I finally received my last C&P MH last month and now I am in the bouncing of phases LOL this week I have gone from GOE to PFD to GOE to PFD - LOL

I am close! So hope you find out soon too!!!!!

US Navy Desert Storm Veteran
Proudly served my Country!!! :biggrin: