VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sec Bob Email Link In Pr Not Working

Rate this question

Berta

Question

https://vaideahouse.ideascale.com/

This was in the email I got from VACO via VA employee yesterday and posted here and I got the actual press release from VA itself in my email with same link.......The link was supposed to be up and running today...has anyone else tried it????

I sent Secretary Bob an email that it isnt working yet. Was supposed to be up today.

Berta,

I just tried it and it said "server can not be found."

Yeah me too---I hope this isn't the new motto for the VA....

server can not be found....they ARE supposed to serve YOU.

He wants ideas from vets and others who can log into the site when it gets unsnafued, as to how to change the VA. I have almost a whole book written on that one.

This is the first time VA ever asked us claimants ,vets and families of vets for ideas....and they might even be willing to consider them.

This also is a principle of battlefield command and the development of 5 paragraph battle command orders .... a good Military officer often asks the soldiers in the field

for ideas on the proposed command orders and he is doing just that.

The new Sec is certainly showing his Military and Proctor/Gamble expertise already.

Things might well be Looking Up!

Edited by Berta

I just tried it and got an error message as well.

I'm wondering if I should write the Honorable Secretary. I have had a CUE in for a few months now and nobody at all seems to know what I'm talking about, where it is at, who is looking at it, If it is even being looked at, etc

Berta,

There have been a lot of great ideas expressed on this website which make a lot of sense and would hopefully be seriously considered by the new VA secretary. I hope all members take time out to send their suggestions and ideas to Bob but members such as you, Carlie, Asknod, etc. are the real experts needed to submit well founded suggestions based on your years of experience and research. I could visualize you, Carlie, Asknod and some other Hadit members on a VA advisory committee put together by the VA secretary.

Georgiapapa.

nothing open today its VETERAN DAY all over the world or he may have gotten enough

emails for a while like they said it will run out

Edited by RUREADY

RU, I believe they're talking about the website that Bob had setup for employees and such to submit ideas, not Bob's email. The link provided goes to the page then tries to redirect, but the site you're redirected to isn't showing up.