Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

A Veterans Day Gift From The Va

Rate this topic

MEDIC04

Congrats. It's always good to read about successes.

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r:

• In Memoriam

Medico4, congratulations. Seems like the is Trying to cheat so many on retro. This is so rediculous and it seems to be becoming policy with they jerks. Berta has given the answer. Your EED is important and so is the TDIU if you are not working. Keep working on it and time will tell. Good luck

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

Hello all,

I hope your Veterans day / Remembrance Day was spent well and in good company. Yesterday, I finally received my first decision for one of the 8 claims I have with the VA. I was awarded 70% for my PTSD! About time! It was backdated a year too, which screws me outta a few months, but I am just happy I got something at this point. Now im just waiting for that first check! What a pleasant surprise from the VA on Vets Day.

Great news - spend wisely when it comes.

Please clarify for us - Do you have 8 CLAIMS going on

OR

Do you have 8 ISSUES in your claim ?

Thanks

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Great news - spend wisely when it comes.

Please clarify for us - Do you have 8 CLAIMS going on

OR

Do you have 8 ISSUES in your claim ?

Thanks

Hey Charlie,

I originally had one claim, for ptsd going. Later, before the original claim was finished, I added another claim with 8 other issues. Ebennies notified me that, since I already had an active claim, it would all be bundled. Now here's the curve ball: I received an award letter just for the PTSD, and my claim on the other issues is still open and ongoing. I don't know if that clarifies anything, or just makes it more confusing. I have 4 C&P exams through out the next 2 weeks for the other issues.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use