Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Get The Word Out!

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I just wanted to let all my fellow veteran brothers to get the word out about VA Compensation to your fellow veteran brothers/sister's

Just visited a neighbor that is a veteran he didn't know he qualified so now I'm helping him with his claim

Far to many Veterans go unnoticed with a disability they have due from their time in military and unless their body is blown all to hell with no arms or legs or any visual disability ...Most veteran go unnoticed.

They don't know about VA Compensation, I talk to all fellow veterans and let them know if they have a disability ..to think back and try to remember what they did in the military.....some disability's don't start to get bad until years later 5 10 15 20 25 30 40 years later & Some vets I've talk to don't know about a VA compensation claim or thought they qualified.

No one ever told me I could file a disability claim from a event from my past military service and be compensated for it that was likey to happen as not while in the military until I found hadit .com years later from my discharge.

I tell veterans I meet its a long fight and it gets very pressing on the nerves & you earn the right for compensation, you did your part what your country ask of you now let your country do there part and take care of you, the fight is worth it! it could change your life for the better!

Thanks Everyone!!

5 answers to this question

You are so right. I often wonder when I see a bedraggled, probably homeless or at least under homed person if they are a veteran and if maybe their current circumstances were caused by something that occurred during their military service.

Kate

I agree 100 percent.

Anyone who served and is physically or mentally suffering should visit a VSO to inquire.

Great post NW! I have encountered a number of old veterans who had no idea that a NSC pension was available. Nothing in the fridge, but a lot of war time service. These were awarded in record time--like 3 weeks from application to $ in the bank.