VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Partial Success, Awaiting Results

Rate this topic

rlarc

rlarc,

Congratulations on the long overdue and well deserved award. Hopefully, you can now take the time to relax and enjoy your family and friends.

Good luck to you and your family.

Georgiapapa.

Start digging your treasure holes in your back yard. Use canning jars with METAL lids so you can find them with a metal detector..

Best of luck...

Sorry for the long struggle but what a great ending to a Sad Story!!! I hope you have a lot of Hefty Trash Bags to fill with all those 100s, Lol!!! God Bless

• HadIt.com Elder

They are going to pay you. It could be substantial depending on the different rating and the long amount of time. Even a minor adjustment would be big bucks. Your attorneys will be paid from the retro but I think that they probabl;y earned it. Thsi depends on if you are satisfied of course.

Congratulations on a hard fought battle. ....Time to relax and enjoy.....When you get the decision go over it long and carefully for anything that may have been missed...

• 2 months later...

A followup to my Feb 2015 post. A special review of my case by the regional office where I originally filed my claim was mandated by the CAVC on 13 April 2015. A check covering a 36 year error in the compensation to which I was entitled back in 1969 was deposited in my account nine days later. Among other people, I am grateful for the help I received from this website.

rlarc

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use