Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Appeal To Bva 5 Years Old Without Progress

Rate this question

jeffperry1134

Question

This is getting almost comical. I have been in appeals to the BVA since 2010 and they still have not even sent my stuff to the BVA yet. I recently e-mailed Bob McDonald and got a response that they would look into it last week. When I send in an inquiry I get the exact generic same answer each time. Is there any specific legal recourse that I can take to see exactly what is going on?

let me ask this.. If you were running a business out of your neighbors garage as a subcontractor. Do you think you would have to yield to his wishes? Even though you know your customer isnt getting a fair deal, if you push too much, you will get evicted. The 38 cfr isnt a lawsuit where offerings are made, and deals are supposed to be made, its all in black and white, very detailed directives.

I smell a rat for sure.

Edited by 63SIERRA

let me ask this.. If you were running a business out of your neighbors garage as a subcontractor. Do you think you would have to yield to his wishes? Even though you know your customer isnt getting a fair deal, if you push too much, you will get evicted. The 38 cfr isnt a lawsuit where offerings are made, and deals are supposed to be made, its all in black and white, very detailed directives.

I smell a rat for sure.

Amen!

Keep saying this over and over until you get it:

The VA, including the VSO's, the raters, other VA employees, VSR's, and even top notch official right down to the peons will tell you almost anything to get you off the phone. When you say "she says it will be 70%", see what I posted above. Wait till you get the letter, if its inaccurate or wrong, appeal it.

I think that they are right with the PTSD being 70%. Now it is time to start the other stuff. I want to get opinions from a civilian doctor for my knees and ankle and get the surgery information as well.

Does anyone have an estimated timeline of from when withdrawing your appeal in favor of the SSOC until you get your back pay check? I was wondering because my truck just died and I need some transportation soon. We sent the form in last Wednesday.