Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Any Idea What A Va Form 24-0313 Is?

Rate this question

Ascomdepot68

Question

Greetings to all.

Received VA decision letter dated 2/3/2015 to a Medical Expense Report claim for reimbursement of medical expenses. I am

receiving old age wartime pension in lieu of SC% as it is larger of the 2. Will be appealing the award.

Under enclosures on line 27 of page 4 is states: Encl: 4107, 21-8768 (1), 24-0313 (1).

There were no enclosures, only a 4 page decision.

I have "googled" the first two forms and found them. Went over the list of 516 VA forms shown on VA site, nothing.

I think it is some sort of financial form since I found at least one financial related form with the leading 24- but not sure

Anyone know what the form is and where I might view a copy?? Thanks..

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

The 21- 8768 is here

http://www.va.gov/vaforms/form_detail.asp?FormNo=21-8768

but I found nothing on the other 24-0313 form

If I were you I would send them an IRIS and put attention to ,on the inquery the alphabetic numeric code to the right hand side of the decision near the date area.

And tell them you can download the 8768 but that neither form was included with the letter and you need the 21-0313.

I checked the VA website showing a listing of all VA forms and 24-0313 is not listed. I also checked 21-0313 since 21 is a common prefix on VA forms and there is no 21-0313.

They must have given you the wrong form number or the form is generated by another agency other than the VA.

Good luck.

Finally got a copy of VA form 24-0313, attached below.

To me it is not a form in the sense something must be filled out, more of a notice, but as we all know the VA has it's own way.

At first they sent me a url for an internal network that I could not access. Kept asking.

No matter they did not enclose the three enclosures, but two of them related to direct deposit, something I've given them info

years ago and to which they have made deposits since Sept 2012.

Also, was delayed by 10 days (?) posting this. Apparently Google Chrome has a problem letting me attach a file to this forum.

So went back to IE and tried that finally. Hope it works, at least I am not getting the "server delivered internal error" message.

Still have no idea why this "form" is not listed with the others at the VA site or when you do a search on internet??

24-0313.pdf

• HadIt.com Elder

That looks like an informational form that was used when you had an option for direct deposit, or a check. Another fill out form was used to provide the needed information.

There was/is another process via E-bennies that accomplishes the same task.

• HadIt.com Elder

Wow its the DD form Direct Deposit 24-0313

I wonder why it was not listed?? in the VA Forms Dept.

oh well glad we know what form it is.

......Buck