VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Delete

Rate this question

Guest rickb54

Question

• Answers 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

jIshand

Just a thought, no politiacl views,( ha ) I posted a thread yesterday with political over tones, that leaned the other way in suport of the war. I caught flack evey direction, including T bird.

I suppose it depends wich way You lean.

Believe me brother Veteran you will be over sixty someday, perhaps you are already, At any rate, There are many vets that due their disability tried to work for years, but wern't fortunate enough to pay enough ss to qualify. They end up with ssi. Perhaps they have 50% ptsd. That comes to a grand total of 1250.00 amonth. Of course they continue to pay co-pays on their meds which could easily come to 100.00 amonth.

Dont nobody tell me i'm wrong about this unless you are willing to go to the local va I go to.

Its pitiful to see the large number of our brothers in such dire need. I went to subway one day not long ago for lunch ,A man about my age begged me for money for lunch. I didn't give any and I had a pocket full of money. I nearly choked tring to eat that sandwidch. I went out side to give him 5 bucks but he was gone. Well I got in my truck and didn't drive far until I found him . I gave the money, he thanked me and I drove off.

I had an anger management class the next week and guess who was sitting there. I dont know if he didn't recognize me or just out of courtisy pretend not to know me. ( it was a ptsd class) He shared some of his life after military which I cant discuss due to privacy, but I believed every word he said. It wasn't pretty bad.

Vet you have an opinion on iu and your political your persuation. You may be wrong on one or both, BUT THIS i AM SURE OF TO PUSH YOUR POLITICS ON THIS FORUM ON ELECTION DAY,IS JUST AS WRONG AS MINE WEHE YESTERDAY, and your psition on iu, I totally disagree.

HAVE A NICE DAY

KKP