• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Email To Allison Hickey

Rate this question

vern2

Question

Sent an email to Ms. Hickey today.

Wow!

got responses from VARO director at St. Pete, Nashville, and director of Efile storage/claims at St. Louis. as well as Ms. Hickey.

Stirred up a firestorm. more to follow.

Vern2

Vern 2

I called the JACC today, and they admitted that the upcoming exams are exactly the same ones that I had in August 2013. WTF. I complained to Ms Hickey about the sheer number of exams, and result is that St Pete schedules me for 4 more, so far. The only thing tha happened after my last exams, and subsequent denial of claim is that I filed a strong NOD, and sent copies of DBQ's by 2 cardiologists, 2 IME's, and 2 letters. I just filed a CUE on this matter as well. Seems like they are trying to counter my cardio doctor's DBQ and letters.

I will post again after my exams next month.

I will bring copies of my DBQ's and read from them at the exam! I have clinicians guide printed as well. It has been my experience in last 7 exams that the examiners have a "game plan", they ask leading questions in an attempt to elicit the response they want to put down, not exactly what the veteran is telling the examiner. Do the C & P examiners lie? It has been my experience that they will readily lie to support what the VARO wants them to say, not the truth.

Vern 2

I called the JACC today, and they admitted that the upcoming exams are exactly the same ones that I had in August 2013. WTF. I complained to Ms Hickey about the sheer number of exams, and result is that St Pete schedules me for 4 more, so far. The only thing tha happened after my last exams, and subsequent denial of claim is that I filed a strong NOD, and sent copies of DBQ's by 2 cardiologists, 2 IME's, and 2 letters. I just filed a CUE on this matter as well. Seems like they are trying to counter my cardio doctor's DBQ and letters.

I will post again after my exams next month.

I will bring copies of my DBQ's and read from them at the exam! I have clinicians guide printed as well. It has been my experience in last 7 exams that the examiners have a "game plan", they ask leading questions in an attempt to elicit the response they want to put down, not exactly what the veteran is telling the examiner. Do the C & P examiners lie? It has been my experience that they will readily lie to support what the VARO wants them to say, not the truth.

leading questions to what they are told will be denying points. like if the patiant experiences pain but does not experience fatigue. how the hell can a 8 minute exam find out if the patient has fatigue . puts it in subjective evidence but in objective says NO. thes exams should be deemed bias and not helpful by all the veteran organizations. then we should all be allowed to get paid for imo/ime from any doc of our choice. if the true value of this expensive entitlement is that they look out for veterans then why do 90% of veterans claim that the C+P exams are not done legit... why do one day the va medical Dr. do an evaluation and state severe range of motion pain and then the next day a C+P Doc say has no range of motion problems and cannot objectively state pain with fatigue.... i dont get why we the citizens we who are veterans are paying our tax money for the C+P doctors. our mothers and fathers and siblings pay taxes for this as well but yet these exams are so biased and never result in a real exam. they should be shown in congress for what they really are

Edited by paulcolrain

congress should push for the DBQ to be paid for by the money the va gets for the C+P exams. and veterans should have a choice to get a DBQ from a privately found Doc or a veteran Doc.. at the end of every budget year it should be looked at as to how many vets chose the private over va doc and the budget for the C+P exam should then be adjusted... NO MORE MILLIONS GOING TO C+P EXAMS THAT ARE BIAS AGAINST THE VETERANS

Edited by paulcolrain

THIS MIGHT INCREASE THE NUMBER OF SERVICE CONNECTED VETERANS BUT IT WILL ALSO INCREASE THE TRUST OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SO THAT DURING A TIME OF WAR A DRAFT WILL NOT BE NECESSARY...WE CAN TRUST OUR VETS WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF!!!!!!!! THIS MIGHT SCARE ALL THE OTHER VETS THAT FEEL AS IF THE BENEFITS WILL STOP ONCE THE COUNTRY IS BROKE BUT AT LEAST WE WILL ALL BE IN THE FIGHT NOT JUST THE VETERANS WHO HAVE JOBS AT THE VA

These are same records I had received in my paper copy of claim file in February and sent those back to Kerrie Witty, Director of St. Pete VARO. It upsets me that after this fact and an email to MS. Witty, that my E file still has the other vets records. Wonder where my missing 200+ pages went?

My husband's discharge physical was missing from his file. I wrote to the VA and told them that other veteran's records were in my husband's C-file - and asked them:

1. To please look in those veteran's files for my husband's missing records.

2. What they wanted me to do with the other veteran's records that were in my husband's file.

They just gave me some blanket generic statement about how they had sent me everything in the file and that was all his records . They didn't really acknowledge that I had reported other veteran's confidential information being sent to me.

Think Outside the Box!