Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cue Won As O F03/27/15

Rate this question

RSG

Question

Please folks tell me something, I won my CUE with the BVA as of last Monday.. Got my earlier effective date of May 7 ,1969.. Now what happens when the VA has to pay retro back to that date.. I do not understand how this works. And how they make a determination of how much they owe me. The records say 70% from BVA decision in 08 and BVA decision in 2010 set to 100% IU retro active to 04.. The claim has no been sent back to the RO..

Now what happens?.. Please respond..

RSG

Edited by RSG

Morning Berta,

I can email you a copy of the latest decision if you want...The last decision from the VARO on the CUE was 16 or 18 pages, was completely full of BS.....I scanned that as well...Remember, I keep everything....

Ron, since those days,when we worked on the CUE (2009 maybe?) I no longer use email for claims issues.

Maybe that was around the time I was getting threats like,

'get me my money or I will kill myself stuff'...

and wannabee shit.

I feel there is so much intellect here,Ron,to include You , that this is the best place for anyone to scan and attach stuff, (cover C file Number, name, address first

because more than one pairs of eyes on our VA decisions, gives us more ways to succeed.

Yes you keep EVERYTHING ..GOOD .So do I

I have needed stuff from the VA that was well over 20 years old for my claims.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Besides, I have a new and probably very time consuming battle of my own with VA, in the success story thing.

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Hell of a win.Way to go.Fenderson ratings are not always necessary either. Sounds like the va hung themselves with the pre existing crap. They put themselves in an almost impossible position to deny when they stated that. CLEAR AND UNMISTAKABLE EVIDENCE requirement to rebut that presumption is almost ext to impossible in the claim support. I know this because i beat them on service connection for aggravation of pre existing condition after 30 years out of service and to top it off WITHOUT a y service treatment records to show the increase in severity in service. I too have this same appeal in for eed back to 1983 one day after service. Fenderson ratings seems to me to already been established by bva in their decision also. Either way that's a good win. CONGRATULATIONS .......

It has been a very long and very frustrating fight...And the only reason is some butthead in the VA employ, LIED, then the dang Al, DAV, VFW kept agreeing with them...It has been extremely difficult to get them to read their own paperwork...It said in the decision that I have been awarded the maximum benefit.. Now whether or not that is true, I still am not sure I understand totally... But it also say that my EED was awarded back to MAY 7,1969, so I guess we will see what happens...Hoping they just take the 70% and make it retro to that date....Dreaming probably..

PEBR ????? found out.....

Edited by ranger11bv

"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life."

10% 1992

10% 1995

10% 2000

10% 2005

10% 2010

10% 2015

2015- found out that I have Post Concussion Syndrome(not SC), Stationed at contaminated installations

Still at that great 10% !!!!!!