Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cue Won As O F03/27/15

Rate this question

RSG

Question

Please folks tell me something, I won my CUE with the BVA as of last Monday.. Got my earlier effective date of May 7 ,1969.. Now what happens when the VA has to pay retro back to that date.. I do not understand how this works. And how they make a determination of how much they owe me. The records say 70% from BVA decision in 08 and BVA decision in 2010 set to 100% IU retro active to 04.. The claim has no been sent back to the RO..

Now what happens?.. Please respond..

RSG

Edited by RSG

RSG,

I have been doing research on the Treasure Island Naval station and found your comments from March of 2008. From there I found this thread. I saw that your March 2008 comments referenced TI and toxic substances there. Having been stationed there myself and coming down with CLL in 2005 and AML in 2010, I filed a claim which is now in the evidence gathering stage. I would like to inquire if the claim you just won had anything to do with TI?

Thanks, Ron

RSG,

I have been doing research on the Treasure Island Naval station and found your comments from March of 2008. From there I found this thread. I saw that your March 2008 comments referenced TI and toxic substances there. Having been stationed there myself and coming down with CLL in 2005 and AML in 2010, I filed a claim which is now in the evidence gathering stage. I would like to inquire if the claim you just won had anything to do with TI?

Thanks, Ron

Hello,

Not at this time, did it have anything to do with this particular CUE...I have, however done all the research on the Island and what was there, as well as where the majority of the toxic wastes were found and removed from.. I have a binder an 1 1/2 thick with everything you might need.. If you find you need more, I will help you research it..I was there as well and came up with Diabetes when I was 30..As well as other issues that could very well be attributed to the toxic wastes and such, found there... So If you need something ask me, I may have it already and it may save you some time... and you are very welcome...RSG

Edited by RSG