Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Summary Of Major Changes To Dod 7000.14-R, Volume 7A, Chapter 35 “Separation Payments”

Rate this question

ranger11bv

Question

Found this little nugget this morning. I found out I can still get that 60 days accrued leave paid to me!!!! :biggrin:

http://comptroller.defense.gov/Portals/45/documents/fmr/archive/07aarch/07a_35_Nov05.pdf

Edited by ranger11bv

"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life."

10% 1992

10% 1995

10% 2000

10% 2005

10% 2010

10% 2015

2015- found out that I have Post Concussion Syndrome(not SC), Stationed at contaminated installations

Still at that great 10% !!!!!!

5 answers to this question

That is not the correct update. The update for that chapter is dated JUly 2013.

instead of regurgitating info or copying the first parts of an article, why don't you provide your own synopsis along with analysis or move it to the proper forum instead of being lazy about it. Your first forays on the forum were relevant to this forum, but most of your recent posts belong in chat or social.

my 2 cents.

• HadIt.com Elder

Why are you so insulting to this veteran by calling him lazy and essentially stating his posts are irrelevant? Hadit has many volunteers who provide useful information to veterans, dependents, and survivors. This forum on veteran's claims and benefits research is probably the most popular forum on this website. Many newly discharged veterans visiting this forum might not think about their entitlement to payment for accrued leave or that this accrued leave could lengthen their period of service for purposes such as retirement benefits. Accordingly, I think this might be a good place to put a post on potential entitlement to payment for accrued leave. The last thing this forum needs is a veteran attacking another veteran who is trying to help others. I think that some people within the government want to rip apart this forum by getting volunteers here to engage in infighting with each other rather than exchanging information which could help veterans obtain benefits from the government.

The newer one:

http://comptroller.defense.gov/Portals/45/documents/fmr/current/07a/07a_35.pdf

That is not the correct update. The update for that chapter is dated JUly 2013.
instead of regurgitating info or copying the first parts of an article, why don't you provide your own synopsis along with analysis or move it to the proper forum instead of being lazy about it. Your first forays on the forum were relevant to this forum, but most of your recent posts belong in chat or social.
my 2 cents.

Because thats the way I do things. If you dont like it, dont read it.

"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life."

10% 1992

10% 1995

10% 2000

10% 2005

10% 2010

10% 2015

2015- found out that I have Post Concussion Syndrome(not SC), Stationed at contaminated installations

Still at that great 10% !!!!!!

• Founder

There is no reason to call each other names if you don't want to see another members post you put them on your ignore list.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.