C&p Exam - Veterans Compensation & Pension Exams - VA Disability Community via Hadit.com Jump to content
VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Read the LatestSearch | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events |  Donate  | Blogs | New Users

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exam

Rate this question

foreveryoung

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

I had three C&P Exams in one week but I sat in Gathering of Evidence for many months before getting another C&P exam to decide my claim...

I see you are 100% what were you hoping to gain? Seems like you are good to go....

Steph

The reason I am asking is not to be rude but wondering if the aggravation is even worth it? You are a 100% correct?

Gotcha! That makes sense...I see your point about the 90% scheduler....To get to a 100% scheduler I believe would take quite a bit of S/C% increase. The claims you were denied for...what were they?

A few months ago I had 8 C&Ps in 2 days at 2 different VAs. That is a quick denial bud, as my current claim has been in Prep for Decision for over 2 months. I too like you am 100% but scheduler, and submitted claim for secondary conditions and open a few previously denied. I will be granted all in the end, but boy the VA thought I was rocking the boat, and made me go in for Reviews for all of my high %s in Feb 14, even though they were not up for review until Feb 16. I am 100% but temporary, so the VA will control me for a bit, but if you are IU P&T, please don't put yourself at risk, unless you feel that you have to absolutely do it. Good luck and God Bless!!!