Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

V.a. Mismanagement, Malpractice Detailed In Reports

ranger11bv

More than 120 previously unpublished investigations by the Veterans Affairs Department's inspector general, dating as far back as 2006, reveal problems at VA medical centers nationwide ranging from medical malpractice and patient safety concerns to mismanagement, infighting and corruption.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/military/2015/05/17/va-mismanagement-malpractice-detailed-in-reports/27488775/

Is this like the scandals of registered sex offenders in Arizona?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this like the scandals of registered sex offenders in Arizona?

...I dont get it.... :wacko:

"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life."

10% 1992

10% 1995

10% 2000

10% 2005

10% 2010

10% 2015

2015- found out that I have Post Concussion Syndrome(not SC), Stationed at contaminated installations

Still at that great 10% !!!!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Seems the VA didn't have so much fuss back in 84...thru 98 When I first started useing the VA working my claim I went to the RO and was treated nice by all the employees back then, if I ask for something they got it...with the exception of my c-file of course!

but I remember it was fairly nice back then.

Of course things have changed for the worst obviously....its getting now I am sure wondering about the healthcare rather or not I 'll be living the next day after I come back home.

I wish Bob McDonald would start kicking ass and taking names and get the system running like its suppose to be run...and most of all I hope we veterans start to get the respect we deserve and stop being treated like cattle and just a No.

......................Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

Who gives a d$&%& about “getting a grip” What about getting stiff jail sentences like us “real” people would get!!! its time to stop talking and do some thing about this. Until they start serving serious prison time, nothing is going to change!!

"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life."

10% 1992

10% 1995

10% 2000

10% 2005

10% 2010

10% 2015

2015- found out that I have Post Concussion Syndrome(not SC), Stationed at contaminated installations

Still at that great 10% !!!!!!