Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally Received My C-File & Phone Call From Va On Nod

Rate this topic

Julie1975

Thanks for all the replies. I keep staring at the four monster stacks of paper as if somehow it's all going to read itself. lol

I did thumb through it initially and found an old piece of paper with scribble marks on it. Looks like when I was med-boarded on AD (I was returned to duty so never received a rating) they scribbled out my ratings on this piece of paper. Some items that they were going to rate me for back in 2011 were found not service-connected when I received my initial rating in 2014. Interesting indeed!

Good idea Andyman73.

Undeniable evidence..............

Well, one hospital was a bust. Either they no longer have it, or it was the wrong one I had called! Lol! But I did talk to someone at the radiology dept. at Camp Lejeune Naval Hospital, seems they have more records/reports than I thought(bonus!). So I just got to connect the dots to get that to me. Rather interesting note, seems that there are records of chest, lower extremity (both knees and both feet.) I do seem to recall going to Cherry Point, NC flight line medical, quite often, for lower extremity issues.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use