Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally Received My C-File & Phone Call From Va On Nod

Rate this topic

Julie1975

I received a phone call from the Houston RO last week stating I will be set up for C&P exams for my pending NOD and that my C-file was being sent. Yesterday morning someone called to verify my availability for the exams and said I would have the exams scheduled NLT 12 June. :D. Then...my husband came home from work carrying this huge box asking what the heck the VA sent that was so heavy and big. Low and behold it was my C-file that was requested last year. The entire file is very overwhelming. It has a lot of duplicate information (probably my fault) and it was four huge reams of paper, double sided.

Small success and seems like my NOD is moving right along. So far I've been impressed with the Houston RO. My initial claim went through St. Louis and other than scheduling the C&P with QTC, I had zero communication with the VA.

I recently requested a complete and total copy of any and all files pertaining to me, to include same of c-file. So...I'm kinda curious as the the size of my delivery.

• HadIt.com Elder

This is good Julie1975

Good timing....be sure and read your C-file good use a magnifying glass if you need to.(no pun intended)

you should have everything that's in your c-file pertains to your claim that may help you win.

Evidence or error on VA part.

check all dates make sure there correct, don't spend to much time on it(frustration will set in) ...just keep checking it every day though.

Don't be to alarm if there's general memo letters in it, be quite lot of those.

Good Luck

.................Buck

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

Yep, looking for the "Golden Ticket"! I know I got some things in mine that will "seal the deal". Right now I'm calling around to different hospitals that I had radiological imaging done. Seams those reports didn't make it to the hands of the RO. But I'm gonna fix that!

Semper Fi.

Andy

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use