Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Frustrated

Rate this question

wingnut73

Question

Checking Ebennies today and noticed a flag that says that " requested documents are past due" ?

I do not recall any request for documents, unless they are talking about my canceled C&P. It was canceled because I had been admitted to the VA hospital. It ha been over 1 month since it had requested it be rescheduled.

It is so frustrating that a simple phone call could solve a problem and it cannot be done!

I have sent 2 IRIS messages and called the case management line without any response. #$@&^*(^%$

If all else fails try sending an email to Undersecretary Hickey at allison.hickey@va.gov

GP

Nothing to worry about bud. My last 3 FDC claims all stated Evidence Past Due, and it was either due to the VA or Ebenefits was flat out wrong, or not updated in a timely manner. I have received Claim Complete Packets in mail 2 times, before Ebenefits was even updated to reflect complete. I don't think that it is nothing to worry about. Good LUck

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

Yes, sometimes they try to get files from the VA itself and since you were in the hospital they may be looking for those updated records...jmo

PTSD/MST & Bipolar:

100% TDUI P&T

PCL: 10%

SSDI

Survivors & Overcomers -

There is hope to Overpower.

All gave some, Some gave ALL

Wingnut73:

Hang in there, you are not alone and according to the 1800 number rep last week, my own claim was completed on 04/10/2015, signed off on 04/14/2015 and like you no updates on Ebenefits for weeks for me? So, I think that there's a lot going on with VBA Raters being behind because of this big claims push to get the backlog and I think despite how hard it is...our only option right now is just to wait....which I know is lousy....I really lack patience and this is driving my crazy...Frankly, I think we'll just got to the mail box within the next 30 to 60 days and it will be there. For what it's worth, some folks have waited like us with no updates and their claims have come out favorable...so I don't think we should read too much into this at this point....good luck and Godspeed...rootbeer22...

Anyway...please let me know how it turns out for you in the end....??

Checking Ebennies today and noticed a flag that says that " requested documents are past due" ?

I do not recall any request for documents, unless they are talking about my canceled C&P. It was canceled because I had been admitted to the VA hospital. It ha been over 1 month since it had requested it be rescheduled.

It is so frustrating that a simple phone call could solve a problem and it cannot be done!

I have sent 2 IRIS messages and called the case management line without any response. #$@&^*(^%$

thats an automated message, dont even worry abt it.. thier system triggers different messages when they do different things. it is always ATFU