Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Prep For Decision

Rate this question

KansasNavy

Question

My understanding is that it is currently being rated based off of the evidence provided in your medical records as well as the results of any C&P exam(s). From this stage a rating can be accomplished with the abovementioned information or it can be sent back to Gathering of Evidence, if more information is needed. I know this is not a single answer, but it could move quickly from here to complete. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that it moves to Pending Decision Approval.

V/r

Detel

Edited by Detel

Detel,

Thanks. I submitted my claims 15 months ago to Pitt RO since I live in Okinawa. VA contracted VES Dr's overseas to do my C&P's. (Whole other story). then I couldn't get VES to tell me what was going on with my claim. VA was saying VES had them, and vice versa. I finally got so fed up and emailed Allison Hickey. Received an answer from her in less than a week, and then I started getting emails from Philly, Pitt RO's from the call center Director, because the person at the 800 number was rude. then magically only 5 days after I received an email from the Pitt RO director my claim moved to Pending decision stage. So now I wait... Sad that we are having to email the Directors of the VA to get anything accomplished. Being overseas is really painful because we have no VSO's and apparently cant get one.

Thanks again

Do you have an ebenefits account? Although the progress shown on there isn't always 100% correct for everyone, it worked for me. I would use it as a sign at least of movement.

V/r

Detel

Yes I do have one. I don't check it daily but at least once a week. I was happy just to see that the pending decision was new this morning. means someone somewhere is at least working on it.

v/r

I wouldn't bet against it. I hope you hear some more good news soon. When the VA wants to, it can move fast as ever. Let's hope that these emails have lit a fire under someone.

V/r

Detel

Kansasnavy:

I've been at this stage for 2 months and now have to do a couple of more exams...you're getting closer...but it can go back and forth a couple of times before you get an answer...that said...maybe you are close to the end.? Good luck...