VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need Imo/ime Near Wv-Ptsd,depression

Rate this question

air1

Question

My claim DRO appeal denied yesterday- (1) Probative weight went to VA examiner because of PHD license psychologist compared to my lawyers master degree license psychologist,even though I was seen at local mental health during that period for 12 weeks group therapy from 8-230 pm and saw psychiatrist every week and they had those records.THE STATEMENT OF CASE STATED THAT MY PRIVATE LICENSE PSCH DID NOT INCLUDE RATIONALE IN THE DIAGNOSES. Anyone know of someone I can connect to evaluate my cfile and give me an opinion.HELP

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

If you do not fall into the 2010 PTSD criteria (the regulations are in our PTSD forum) the VA will not accept an IMO for a PTSD diagnosis.

Perhaps you should claim acquired psychiatric disorder,instead or just the depression....

You will need proof of your stressor or inservice cause for depression or any other inservice MH issue.

If you do not fall into the 2010 PTSD criteria (the regulations are in our PTSD forum) the VA will not accept an IMO for a PTSD diagnosis.

Perhaps you should claim acquired psychiatric disorder,instead or just the depression....

You will need proof of your stressor or inservice cause for depression or any other inservice MH issue.

Yes Berta you ask me questions on another post under appeals ,you can get all my info from denial as requested.Evidence etc.Thanks! My claim was for acquired disorder including Depression,PTSD and Unemployability.

Edited by air1

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use