100% P&T

SMC R1

70% loss of use of right arm due to multiple sclerosis

100% suprapubic cystostomy due to multiple sclerosis

100% loss of use of both lower extremities due to multiple sclerosis

30% left upper extremity weakness

30% insomnia with hypersomnolence

10% neurogenic bowel

so this is weird just got a letter stating my hearing is scheduled a month from now and its dated the day they called to "make a deal"

70% - PTSD

->50% - OSA (Secondary to PTSD)

30% - Bilateral Pes Planus w/Plantar Fasciitis

30% - Migraines

10% - Tinnitus

20% - Back

0% - bilateral shin splints

• HadIt.com Elder

Never miss a C&P. Make sure you have the deal.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

I got the copy of the letter the vso sent

"Veteran wishes to withdraw the personal hearing request and the request for the examination. With the understanding that the va will not take any action on reducing veterans PTSD Thanking you in advance for your consideration on the above matter."

As I mentioned earlier I also received a letter about my hearing. Will update. This still all seems weird and below board

70% - PTSD

->50% - OSA (Secondary to PTSD)

30% - Bilateral Pes Planus w/Plantar Fasciitis

30% - Migraines

10% - Tinnitus

20% - Back

0% - bilateral shin splints

your missing the big picture im my opinion.. im going thru something similar right now,,, once your licking at the 70 percent mark, they get very squirrelly, because they know at 70, your likely pretty broken up and would LIKELY qualify for TDIU... just as good as a hundred percent but sometimes easier to get.

If you keep that service org representation, your likely not getting your full ice cream cone..

These people work in the same rooms as DRO s ect, and Ive seen this with my own eyes, and own these words..

The system is set up against the veteran, and when you get qualified veteran friendly help that is not under the heel of the VA . everything changes..

Also I have gotten several CP exams in the last several years, and not ONE was completly accurate. The modus opperandii seems to be that they expound on things that can hurt the vets claim, and minimise , or obfsucate things that can help the vets claim.

The way my last CP exam was written up, there is no doubt in my mind that the denial were a collaborated effort between the VA and the CP examiner.

There is just way too much cutting against my claims with the wordage used in a methidical way against my claims. its no coincidence..

When the whole CP exam is read, thhere is a clear pattern that keeps nipping away at the claim, until its like a 3 legged stool, once they chew away at one leg long enough., the stool comes crashing down.. thats what they do.

Edited by 63SIERRA

Congrats, Vet.

We've wondered for some time about these 'backroom deals'. I did a post awhile back from a manual for VSOs I believe that mentioned running decisions by them first as part of the process- not very aboveboard.

yes I believe they call it 'THE APPEAL REDUCTION PROGRAM" which basically says that the VSOS are "encouraged "" to " confer' with the Rater before they ask for an appeal.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use