Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E-Benefits Question?

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I am new to this account according to the va Employee that help me get a premium MyHealthy Vet & Account/E-Benefits according to him I have to use 2 separate passwords one for Myheathvet &the other for E-Benefits.

ok I have the two different passwords, I tried to log intom my progress notes to see what the Dr said yesterday 7/29/15 and its not showing up?

What do I do? and also check status of my claims or past claims?

I am just new to this I always did my claims by snail mail with return receipts.

So now I'm trying to keep up with'' modernology '' eh!

Anyone want help out a ebenny's rookie?

Thanks in Advance

......................Buck

Edited by Buck52

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

to soon

for healthevet wait 3 days after apt

for ebennies, it takes a while....unpredicatable....

the new link is "work in progress" for claim stats or history for old ones

its all in your "dashboard" online

Edited by pwrslm

Yeah,

I just started using myhealthevet, this past week. I went to VAMC for appt, and while there, I spoke with the myhealthevet rep and got premium access. I looked at some stuff, but not too indepth. Will be doing that much more thoroughly, tho.

• HadIt.com Elder

oic

Just navigating around in it is new to me....that's part of my problem knowing how to navigate in it.

Andyman73 maybe you and I can learn it together.... it can't be all that hard but the Government makes things hard as they possibly can.

Thanks pwrslm...I will wait!

.................................. Buck

Edited by Buck52

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

I use one password for eBenefits and there is a folder under manage health care for my health eVet. No separate password needed. You do not need two separate passwords, that is the old way :excl:

Vern 2

Buck, glad to see you getting tech-savvy with a brand new premium account...it's a.shame ya didn't get to kick the tires before test driving your new Ebenborghini.

I'm still learning so don't worry ya-ain't the only rookie in town. Check out VA YouTube tutorials helpful for us Viet era guys retention better than listening to new breed text monsters. My adult children and grand kids don't talk much anymore, turn the ringers off, never answer the phone, so until I learnt how to text I was doomed. LOL.... Jumpmaster

1. How to Get a DS Logon for eBenefits (updated April 2015)
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szbYUKhbB7A

1. The eBenefits Makeover: Easier Access to Your Benefit
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wVYbJS0MO4

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks Jumpmaster,

I 'll sure watch these videos.

............................Buck