Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ao Stateside Late 80's/early90's

Rate this question

ghoffmanpdx

Question

Hi all,

I was stationed at a little post called Vint Hill Farm Station 88-92. I have JUST found this report

https://sites.google.com/site/renspur/vint-hill-toxins

My question is: should I submit this evidence in support of my diabetes mellitus claim? I'm going to research more about other possible connections, but this really just caught me off guard.

Thank you.

"Hope" is what Veterans need.  Many depressed/PTSD Vets have "hopelessness" as a symptom.   While I wax and wane, "hopelessness" was used to describe me, at least once.    Berta is correct that "hope" wont win our benefits, we have to couple that with good performance taking the  actions needed to win our claims.  Its frustrating to me that VA wants "applying for and appealing" our benefits to be our full time job for the next 10 to 15 years while VA processes our claim. 

I have no doubt Berta has studied VA the equilivilant of study needed for a Phd in VA laws and benefits.  Ditto for Ask nod.  I am still working on my Bachelors Degree in VA benefits, all given at H and K U.  (College of Hard knocks).