Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone else with thi problem

Berta

&%^&($#

Lost both sliders bars again when the Toyota ad popped uppppp

I will figure it out.......I need to take a break.....

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Access via Google to hadit. slider bars back.....so far......

test from Word cut and paste: doesnt work 

Chocolate gnache cake.docx

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

My PC is only a few weeks old and I had to re learn much with it, and also the board here changed recently.

I have a large monitor but I think they are standard for all PCs now.

All of a sudden the bar at the bottom of the screen, whereby I can move each page here to read it all, disappears when I try to post.

The last few days I had problems with the right hand side bar that moves page up and down.It seems other stuff at hadit pops up and over that side bar.

Maybe it is because I increased the font here 2 weeks ago ? But I just tried to check that and I cannot move the page on my monitor to find

any tools bars.

I guess it is just me and this new PC......I could hardly answer 1-2 questions today and need to figure this out.

It's been happening to me since the site changes. Normally, I just refresh the page and the sliders return.

I have 2 suggestions, Berta.  

1.Sometimes, when you have a new computer with your "old" monitor, the screen resolution  will be wrong, and sometimes that "cuts off" the page.  (This is especially true if you like a large font, like I do).  To change your resolution with Windows 10 (Windows 8 and 7 are similar), RIGHT click a blank area on your desktop.  Then select "display settings".  IN W 10, you click "Advanced Settings".  YOur resolution should be there, in a drop down box, with an arrow.  You can try different resolutions, OR you can try "125%" if your page is cut off and you have your set at 150 percent.

2.  If you are referring to the "task bar" at the bottom of the screen, the task bar can be on "Auto hide".  If you dont like that you can change it by point your pointer at the task bar, Right click and check "lock the taskbar".  Or, you can point your pointer at the task bar, right click, and either go to "properties" where you can change how the task bar acts, OR, you can click "toolbars" and add/remove or manage the toolbars which are displayed.  

• HadIt.com Elder

I've also recently noticed some scaling oddities. The P/C is not new, the video drivers were updated a couple of months ago, and there were several windows and browser updates that may be involved. I usually set the browsers to "windowed" instead of full screen. It's also possible that the monitor's settings may need to be tweaked a bit, either with the monitor's own controls, or windows and video driver display settings.

Edited by Chuck75

Berta,

MS is setting everyone up to upgrade to Windows 10.  I am experiencing the same problems on this site using my 28" monitor.  Some of the recent updates have altered Win 7 8 to accommodate Win 10. I am really fighting with FireFox (5 windows open crashes the program).  I believe I've got it all back working.

You have my telephone number and email from a while back when we were discussing the data base for malpracticing doctors.  If you want, give me a call/email and we will try to get you back to normal.

Jim