• donate-be-a-hero.png

Opinions

Rate this question

green

Question

I would appreciate your opinions given the following information

• Processed out of the military in 1983 and given a 20% rating
  • Requested a reevaluation of disability in 1993 and given a 60% rating
  • Requested consideration for 9 secondary conditions December 2014, used Fully Developed Claim format, my claim was in preparation for notification for about 2 weeks but went backwards... the claim is currently "gathering evidence"

I called Peggy today to get a status update and was told that the RO had requested records from three different Regional Offices.  I haven't lived in one State since 2002 and the other two were prior to 1993. 

This is interesting as I had a call from the RO working my current claim back in September and asked if I would give them permission to not go to any RO for information I hadn't submitted and I gave them permission.  Does anyone have an idea of what might be going on?

Green

Hey Andyman

Did you file for depression as secondary to your chronic Pain? to your SC disability's?

if so lets us know how that goes?...I'm thinking you have a good chance of approval buddy!

I'll keel my fingers cross for ya buddy.

I am expecting  denial with my claim I never submitted a nexus letter  and from what asknod mention on the Hadit radio show Wed Night   That' will be the reason I get denied.....live and learn I guess  eh!

...........Buck

............Buck

I had my exam back on November 3rd, and since then there's been no movement on ebennies, everything is sitting in the prep for decision stage. 

The examiner gave me the whole enema of questions regarding anything that may trip me up or discredit me.  Not one question on how I feel in different situations...which is to say, he did not use a DBQ.

I told my MH doc about it and he told me that that particular dude does that to everyone.  And that same dude should not have disregarded all my evidence and current and long term SCDs involving pain related issues. 

My evidence that I had sent in prior to the exam covered all injuries received, all STR entries, all pain meds prescribed, when, how long, during AD and since then from the VA.  Most of which were NSAIDs.  Also included my alcohol related incident STR entry and the ETOH eval, DX and recommented treatement.

Seems to me that he was conducting an exam for something other than pain related depression.

Semper Fi.

Andyman

I'm still in gathering evidence, been in that status for well over a month now.  I really don't understand how a FDC can reach notification of decision, stay there for 3 weeks, they go back to gathering evidence for a month+.  When I last spoke with Peggy I was told the records they requested had been submitted, he submitted a form stating that point.  And it has just sat there for over 3 weeks now.

I'm thinking maybe everyone at the VA RO is on use-or-lose leave and as such nothing is being worked this month.

My C&P exams were completed in September and were favorable for my secondary claims of peripheral neuropathy (all four limbs), autonomic neuropathy of my bowels, and a few other minor contentions.  The records I submitted were complete and clearly validate my claims.

Green

Va execs frown on VA employees playing poker on working hours UNLESS they are invited.  So, employees, have a new plan:

They take 100 Veterans files and dump them all on the floor.  They then play "hungry hippo" with the files.  http://www.disabledveterans.org/2015/11/05/leaked-va-staff-playing-human-hungry-hungry-hippos-game/

Now, Va raters:

1.  Deny all claims with "no evidnence in the file, do to the "hungry hippo game losing files and placing them in another Veterans cfile."

2.  They then assume the rest of the Vets must be deceased, so they naturally discontine benefits of Veterans already receiving them.  

3.  Those claims which are so confusing due to multiple Veterans illnesses in the file are put in the "dead claims file" for multiple year delays, hoping the Veteran dies and does not complain.  

4.  Lastly, for the few claims that are still "not denyable or not delayable", then those are given a combination of lowball/bad effective dates.    

VYNC  I will see your Functionally denied claim (FDC) , and raise you 3  "confused-conflated and contaminated" files,  (Cfiles).  

Heh I used to like that game. The Parker Brother's edition not the VA's, but I can relate. I think the VA is starting to run out of ideas maybe.  Maybe they are trying to recycle old tactics or something.  

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r:

Gathering evidence for 10 weeks now with no change...

Green

15 weeks now.... no change

Green