VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

On June 9, 2016 at 6:58 PM, GLW said:

If you have a valid claim, a VA accredited lawyer does not cost you any up front money. He only get's paid from your back pay. Should be 20%, may go as high as 30%.

I don't have years to wait. I am already past due for a hard cardiac event and the VA knows it. They are waiting me out, and just pushed my claim back to April 2017. Hell, I may not even be alive, and that is what they are shooting for, don't you think? They intend for me due before a resolution just like 300,000+ other vets. By far the most corrupt murdering machine ever. Let 300,000 pet dogs die and see where that gets you, or 300,000 refugees that are here, or 300,000 illegal immigrants? 300,000 American Vets did, and the VA loves it. The VA puts on this phony bullsh!t like they care about the suicides. Hell, they are happy about it. Less paper work, a ton of savings, and their lives and well being were used up anyway, right! We are worthless and the VA lies about everything in order to keep us that way. Study my case, look at my records and tell me they have not been waiting me out. They started the lie 45 years ago in my case, but these dumb clucks believe the VA, believe they are serving a good honest organization. They don't know who is behind the curtain!

image.jpeg

Victor, you might try emailing Bob McDonald.  I suggest you tell him "matter of factly" how you deserve your benefits, and how you have a short time to live, and why, and that you probably wont survive long enough to see your benefits.  Try and not call VA crooks, even tho that is often spot on.  You need their cooperation, and, when you double up your fist at someone, they will double up theirs.  Shake their hand, and thank them.  The person you are talking to,  is unlikely to be the real corruption.  They are probably paid 10 an hour to answer the phone, and direct you to the right people.  

Ask Bob McDonald for an immediate decision, if you email him.    

Then, ALSO, explain to your heirs that they will need to do a "substitution of claimant" in the event of your death.  

The smart way is to get a lawyer.  Forget VSO's.  

I recommend my attorney, Julie Glover, at Glover Luck in Dallas, Texas.  She knows her stuff, and puts up with me.  

http://gloverluck.com/

Edited by broncovet