Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Conflicting Documents for EED!

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I have conflicting reports in my C-FILE about my EED date on my first claim back in 1998..

They have me at 50% rating in  4-22-1998  on 5 different Documents and some with the on  official rating decision..to be 50% for hearing loss in 1998.

Then on another Document it has 0% Denied 1998.

And on another Document  it has SERVICE CONNECTION for hearing loss established 4-22-98

Then on another Document it has Service Connection denied  4-22-98

I started getting paid for 50% Back in 2000  not 1998.

And they have tinnitus a year established (granted) a year before I actually started receiving  compensation for tinnitus.

They have my Records all Screwed up.

I need to go to my Bank and ask to check my US Government Paid compensation records to see if I was paid for the 50% back in 1998 and also the year earlier for tinnitus @10%   I have used the same Bank for Direct Deposit since 1999...So 1998 won't be on there...I remember getting paid a monthly check for the 50& starting in June 2000  before I had the direct deposit set up..I had that set up in 2003  the year I was approved for TDIU P%T

Anyway since these Documents are conflicting  How would I prove the 1998 50 % AWard?  I have those Documents too!

What is hard to decipher here is  will they believe they just made a TYPO ERROR? and go with the June 2000 50% rating?  I have it for4-22-98 Too?

How do I prove the 1998 RATING OF 50% I never recieved compensation for?  =  Bank Records?

I been up all night & day trying to figure this mess out.

Something as screwed up as this  I don't know where to start   as for as filing for corrective EED.....Although I'll request a Review of this claim...because no NOD was ever filed....if they review or re-open?  they mail just tell me to go take a  flying leap in the lake   sorry your wrong were right.

Anybody dare to commit ...please feel free to  if this was you what would you do? forget it  or try to get it corrected?

..............Thanks

................................Buck

how do you fight it when the va misinterpret a document , for example they said my injuries were not chronic in service, but my smr;s clearly say chronic symptons,more than a year apart for the same injury, then to boot they say my seperation exam sohowed a normal spine condition, but they cant show me that document, cause i did not have an exam at seperation, when i tried to complain they did not even reply.

thanks

• HadIt.com Elder

mos1833

I would use medical evidence and file NOD that you disagree with the decision about the chronic part   that you want your disability to show as chronic condition also ask for P&T if you are at 100%

Bronco/Ms Berta

I am checking on the amount of retro owed(if owed?) to see if its worthwhile to file for.

I am sure I am outdated on this as for as the time limits so if I file I need to file it as a CUE   and right now I am looking at all the reasons and bases for the decision they made back then..so for it all basically says the same thing, I am looking for something that states differently between them...to see if they stuck their foot in there mouth.  so to-speak

I may go see my DAV VSO..but the only thing there is  he is hard to catch  he is near retirement and is care free now and don't put the veterans interest first   but he  has been a DAV VSO for over 30 years.

I realized this on my last claim he filed for me  for PTSD.

Or check with a GOOD VA Attorney  to see what he/she thinks?

• HadIt.com Elder

Thank you broncovet  for these regs,'I'll sure use them.

Ms berta thank you for your support also  every bit of help I can get with this is greatly appreciated.

so for it don't look to good for me as  for as proving CUE but I am still searching things.