Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need Your Opinions on my SC Claim (MDD,Tinnitus,U/I) Just did C&P

Rate this question

Christheexplorer

Question

Chris,

Gotta say your voices say the same thing mine do, pretty much.

Since you were DXd within a month of leaving the service, that will pretty much give you the SC link, in addition to your psych eval a few months earlier before you left AD.

I would hazard a WAG and say most likely 70% if not 100.  The reason is that for the SI(suicide ideation) is in the 70% rating bracket.  And some of the other things may push you to 100%.  And if not, then the IU certainly would.

Need to post a redacted(all identifying info blacked out)copy of your C&P exam from the 23rd, on here, so more knowledgeable folks  can give you a better idea.

Semper Fi

Chris

Not sure, off the top of my head I actually can't recall either way! :rolleyes: But I do believe any in house C&P exam should be on there, however, if it was done by a contracted provider it will not be on there.  Anyone with better intel on this can speak to it.

Semper Fi

Andyman is correct, i ALWAYS ask that all my issues are taken care of through the VA. I refuse to even accept the Choice program even though it is available to me. My C&P was done by a VA psychologist, i was literally approved the day after. For those of us who are not yet P&T 100%, it is wise to always use the VA's system, Rating Officers really don't listen to the opinions outside of the VA anyways. Make your case stronger by always using their system to get what is Owed

4 hours ago, Inarticulate&Distorted said:

Andyman is correct, i ALWAYS ask that all my issues are taken care of through the VA. I refuse to even accept the Choice program even though it is available to me. My C&P was done by a VA psychologist, i was literally approved the day after. For those of us who are not yet P&T 100%, it is wise to always use the VA's system, Rating Officers really don't listen to the opinions outside of the VA anyways. Make your case stronger by always using their system to get what is Owed

Well that makes sense. I'm about to lose my cool with those gd QTC ladies. They just talk out of both sides of their mouth, and make it look so easy.

How do you "ALWAYS ask that all my issues are taken care of through the VA."?

Thanks!

When i'm asked to do a C&P i call and make sure it's scheduled with a VA doc and not an outside contractor. I'm still young and healthy enough to not to need constant care. I don't use my Choice, because that isn't in the "system". I didn't serve long enough to qualify for Healthcare until after i received my 50% SC