Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Request Advice about 100% Total Unemployment and 100% Total Permanent Disabled

Rate this question

wilspeak

Question

Hello, I have a question. I am 90% VA rated Disabled. I am finding it very hard to get to 100% T and P.  I have heard there are vets who are both 100% Total Unemployment and 100% Total Permanent Disabled.  Can I apply for 100% Total Unemployment and still be able to submit claims and be granted 100% Total Permanent Disabled?  If a veteran is 100% Total Unemployment is it very hard to be granted 100% Total Permanent Disabled? Thank You in advance. 

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Hello Team, new member;

Can someone break this down for me or translate...is this SMC(S1) a permanent deal or temporary??

Entitled to special monthly compensation under 38 U.S.C. 1114, subsection (s) and 38 CFR 3.350(i) on account of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) (also claimed as acquired psychiatric condition) rated 100 percent and additional service-connected disabilities of diabetes mellitus type II, right lower extremity radiculopathy (also claimed as lower extremity diabetic neuropathy), axillary cyst (claimed as cyst under arm), pseudofolliculitis barbae and tinea pedis (formerly evaluated separately as DC 7806 pseudofolliculitis barbae and DC 7820-7806 tinea pedis), right knee patellofemoral syndrome, patellofemoral spurring and arthritis, obstructive sleep apnea with bronchitis (formerly evaluated as bronchitis), ventral hernia, lumbar spine strain with degenerative disc disease, hypertension (claimed as high blood pressure), left knee patellofemoral syndrome, left lower extremity radiculopathy (also claimed as lower extremity diabetic neuropathy), degenerative disc disease of the cervical spine (claimed as cervical spine injury), erectile dysfunction, irritable bowel syndrome (claimed as functional GI disorder), headaches, independently ratable at 60 percent or more from 07/10/2017 to 10/01/2017.

Rating Date : 01/08/2018

Thanks

Edited by 25Unifrom50

Does anyone know of any Vet friendly doctors in the San Antonio or Austin area? I have found that even if you have certain conditions it can be difficult to find doctors that are experienced in or that will take the time to write the letters needed to prove a condition to the VA. I am especially looking for a cardiologist.