VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Again really WTF

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

How is this not being able to distinguish between the two it was not a PTSD exam but a general exam the one they referred to was done August of 2016 and she couldn't tell the difference this doctor did? Why is everything a flight I've about had it with this whole xxxxxxx system

IMG_4562.JPG

IMG_4563.JPG

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

All I know to say is welcome to the VA, Most of us Veteran has to fight for our benefits  to get the justice we deserve.

your going to have to fight them on this to get what you deserve and with all your medical evidence you can WIN.

I'm just tired of this crap it wasn't even a PTSD they cited and now my new claim for AD will be lumped together is im sure they have the exam. I called another life line I have at the Philly RO he is asking about this mix up with the DRO and calling me back in the next day if not by tonight. Someone needs a good kick in the rocks and now my new claim will be denied. I'm done fighting what's the point other then being scheduler or TDiU I'm P and T with no future exams. So I'm done filing I've wasted years of family time whether the new claim gets denied for not going to an exam after I was at one exam for the claim is whatever. The doctor SCed it so it maybe hard to deny and maybe it will make me scheduler it's time to live life again. And I will continue popping on this site to help what i can it feels good. Today at the RO I helped a Vietnam vet get into to his car and carried his walker into his car. I may not have a short term memory but helping is always a no brainer.

IMG_4565.JPG

IMG_4566.JPG

Edited by jfrei