VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Received letter in the mail today from John F. Merkel, Director of Tuscaloosa VA Hospital, as a reply to a call to the White House VA Hotline where I was asking for his actions to be investigated and he not be contacted directly ...

Rate this question

StretchBones

Question

TThe letter says that it is in reply to a VHA Office of Client Relations inquiry that I made on June 14, 2017. I have never made an inquiry to that office, but I did call the White House VA Hotline that day and offer information on negligence. I also signed paperwork asking that I not be identified when I filed my complaint was being investigated. Mr. Merkel knows EXACTLY who I am, but I chose to remain anonymous in this complaint for other reasons. The WH Hotline employee was extremely rude and cut me off from being able to finish providing vital information and simply said that he would submit that information to the Tuscaloosa VA so that they could investigate. They gave a request to investigate negligence to the person ordering the negligence.

This letter contains misinformation, major contradictions, and downright lies  I have proof of this in the form of sworn statements from VA staff and veterans, correspondence with theVAHRC office, veterans' medical records , and other documentation. Point blank, the Tuscaloosa VA is outright denying ANY medical treatment or attention from veterans who are currently inpatient there   Here is the letter. I will reply with said proof shortly.

IMG_20170630_124356.jpg

• HadIt.com Elder

VA doctors do not like it when the VBA adds to their workload by shoving forms at them without getting their input.

That is why the docs refuse to do the DBQ.