VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

PTSD Claim pending approval

Rate this question

babs1979

Question

My claim status is now Pending Decision Approval. It says  "The recommended decision is reviewed, and a final award approval is made. We will process the decision and review it for accuracy, and notify you by mail. If it is determined that more evidence or information is required, the claim will be sent back in the process for more information or evidence.". Hope this works out favorable!!

It was complete this morning. I got service connected for Anxiety and not PTSD. I think it was because I only had an Anxiety diagnosis before my C&P appointment and I got my PTSD diagnosis after. I got 50%. Thank you for all your help. Hopefully I will get a better explanation on how they came up with it. 

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree with ya Jonh999

I am not that up on CUE's  I was learning from Ms Carlie  she was fantastic with CUE Claims and helped a many of Veterans win.

I believe I learn a little from her about CUE the way she explained  things in a CUE Claim & made it Sooooo much easier to understand.

Hadit lost a great great Adjudicator and good friend  to All of us veterans here on Hadit she is dearly missed.

• HadIt.com Elder

babs1979

sounds like you are Approved...just need to get your official packet in the mail, you may want to check your Bank Account.

Let us know if you got all you ask for in your claims or if you disagree with them on anything? you have that right.

Good Luck

Hey thats great news bud. The hardest part is getting granted the SC. You can always put in for an increase if it gets worse. Also you could apply for the PTSD and secondary to the Anxiety. I would just leave it for now, and please continue to seek treatment at the VA. Too many good Vets losing the fight everyday, cause we think we are tough, and dont want to show weakness. Take care