VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Has Anyone Received an Invite to Participate in RAMP?

Rate this question

4mydad

Question

Hi Everyone,

My dad was awarded 100% in April 2016 and I submitted a NOD in August 2016 to appeal the effective date.  According to the VA website, the RAMP program will "invite" those who are currently in the appeals process.    Has anyone on here been asked to participate?  

Thanks,

Beth

just received my letter 2 days ago. been looking at the cover page writeup. cant say if its good or just another way for the man to stick it to you, and then say hell you signed up for it. and then you are SOL. some one chime in who knows what this is really all about.  still sitting on the fence.

Vso, need more training, as far as I can see with my husbands is they are just paper pushers.  They need to tell the vet, that the need to get his dr to word his opinion with these exact words, other wise you are just wasting your time.  I don’t think they take their positions very seriously.  You learn more on how to get things done looking thru this site.  And looking in decision on board of veteran appeals, for a claim similar to yours that was approved and look at how it is worded.  If it is similar to yours, use it to help you word yours.  Even coping the part of what or how the dr needs to word his opinion.  I think we all could save some tim if the Vso would even point you in that direction, but sadly they do not.