VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

please slow ads!

Rate this question

paulcolrain

Question

ive used this site for many years and you all have championed the cause for VETS. i applaud you and your service to vets......

as a returning user i see that your site is inundated with ads.

your site has become increasingly hard to use over the years do to your constant change.

please remember this site was for vets to learn not spend. i understand that we all like to make money but your site is becoming saturated people.

• Founder

@paulcolrain thanks paul. it really is helpful when folks bring things to my attention. i look at the site everyday and after awhile i can't see the forest for the trees. 

i am no web expert and self taught which has its advantages but also it's disadvantages. Some folks believe we have a team of web types working on the site but fact is it's just me. 

image.thumb.png.48ec064f1e8d01443414fca0339dce75.png

as a new user and not logged in this is what they see when they come to hadit.com. please note that everything you see is actually a link of an ad not the site info including hot topics section. and when you hover over the top words on top of page they disappear so that a vid commercial can play.

image.thumb.png.167c53ef17ac0a0fcc9a4bdf8c727e3d.png

this is directly below the last screen shot and note still nothing pertinent to a new vet interest. PLEASE NOTE THAT IM POSTING THIS AFTER SAYING ABOUT CHANGES THEN I WENT TO A NON SUBSCRIBER GOOGLE SEARCH AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN.

Edited by paulcolrain
MORE TO ADD

porgee, i know your question is to Tbird but id like to chime in. 

porgee all i can suggest is that you formulate your specific Questions in a Word Doc first then copy paste into the free flow question handler from page. you might want to put that your not asking for more questions.. although most of the big responders here are probably asking questions for you to evaluate and for you to re think so that you get the award you want..

but again if your specific in your post what your looking for and that you dont want another question then maybe it will help???? just a thought.

• Founder
9 hours ago, paulcolrain said:

image.thumb.png.167c53ef17ac0a0fcc9a4bdf8c727e3d.png

this is directly below the last screen shot and note still nothing pertinent to a new vet interest. PLEASE NOTE THAT IM POSTING THIS AFTER SAYING ABOUT CHANGES THEN I WENT TO A NON SUBSCRIBER GOOGLE SEARCH AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN.

home-page-layout-001.pdf Please check out this page, I've listed what's an ad and whats an article, everything in the image above are links to articles or searches pertinent to veterans.