Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

please slow ads!

Rate this question

paulcolrain

Question

ive used this site for many years and you all have championed the cause for VETS. i applaud you and your service to vets......

as a returning user i see that your site is inundated with ads.

your site has become increasingly hard to use over the years do to your constant change.

please remember this site was for vets to learn not spend. i understand that we all like to make money but your site is becoming saturated people.

I have nothing to say to you I have forgotten about this post and you.

you pay for what you get dummy. you pay to read news??? If yes keep

paying. So leave me out your BS OK You don't know than ask somebody

who does I still have no ads .You don't have the power to forgive me for nothing

when you cant forgive yourself EVIDENCE WON MY CLAIM AND not your sugesstions

OK

Edited by porgee

• Founder

@porgee You are free to find another website to visit or start your own site. Not really sure why you want to stay on this site, since you seem to have such a low opinion of what we are doing here.

If you want to block the ads thats your decision, maybe everyone will block the ads and the website will survive or not. You clearly have issues with us, perhaps moving on to a different site might be the best option for you.

I have no issues  just you guys think they know everything and the only one who

can answer questions most with the wrong answers I don't post on this sight

anymore I let you post and I don't need a site to read and look I haven't post

here in months so why is my name coming up in your conversations

Edited by porgee

• Founder

@porgee your name is coming up because people are responding to posts you made in this thread, you have posted several times in this thread over past few weeks and folks are responding to your posts, see the following:

I have no issues just you guys think they know everything and the only one who can answer questions most with the wrong answers I don't post on this sight anymore I let you post and I don't need a site to read and look I haven't post here in months so why is my name coming up in your conversations
    I have nothing to say to you I have forgotten about this post and you. you pay for what you get dummy. you pay to read news??? If yes keep paying. So leave me out your BS OK You don't know than ask somebody who does I still have no ads .You don't have the power to forgive me for nothing when you cant forgive yourself EVIDENCE WON MY CLAIM AND not your sugesstions OK
  3. you said I was a CROOK for yard sales & selling fruits but buying with my money so I think the same about u for charging vets for ad free subscription when its free with windows .I have no ads from your sight or anyone else sight & I don't have to pay for it. I wont say no more it speak for it self.
    information is free from vets helping vets with their claims but I guess you have to pay to read it . That's helping???? even when it free in your setting.... ALLOW NO POP-UPS problem solve. Paying to get rid of aids make no sense to me and its free from setting. I m still the crook u guess. 18k x 60 a year u figure... FOR our informaation great money maker for someone. I just have too tell if as I see it that's all I'm not mad with nobody but everything shine ant gold. jmho
    as long as you pay it makes it better for the other vet they wont have too
    Ham do u have a site or do u just pay to be heard for what is free keep paying. I have no problem with u paying for all of us
    at 60 a year 18k people who pay for what
    It’s an option..... for those who don't know any better I guess ..but it a great salary income .60 per year x 1000 people u figure
  9. why would you charge for ads anyway its your site and is this making money for free info??????? or is this a dishonest vet ?? You can always stop ads by no pop-ups in browsers . A lot of vets don't have a clue as to what to do but to pay u for nothing. 60 $ A YEAR for what????. FOR LOOKING and reading
  10. YOU can stop the ads throught your browser setting no pop-ups I have no problem

@Tbird I understand your point but why do every time I post information on here

they think I am lying or every time its another point or seems negative to your Moderator

its a problem and they answer all questions? Does anyone else have a chance to answer

or give their experience for filing claims and the short cuts to claims

3 hours ago, Buck52 said:

Porgee

to be honest with you

Your Rude and Negative & maybe you do have some MH issues & that is understandable.

If anyone post the wrong information on here that will be corrected by other veterans with more experience and that gives that person that was wrong get more experience...we all don't know everything and no one is perfect.

Hadit is the # 1. Site on the Internet  to get help with the VA Claims Process.....even you should realize that.

We can agree to disagree with each other and still be civil to each other.  name calling your fellow Veteran is not tolerated here on Hadit.

I suggest you think about what you have said here and cool it.

you maybe need to check your MH issues you do get paid for it correct??