VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

4th of July appeals

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Well I hope everyone has a good and safe 4th of July. I’ve come to understand the 18008271000 really nice do not have accurate info on your appeal my appeal was remanded to the RO/AMO. I received there decision and denial on June 1st and mailed back the page two to avoid delays and be sent back to the BVA. They give me the scripted answer well your appeal has been remanded I said sorry sir it has already been decided you can see page to of the decision entered into my appeal to waive the RO review and goto the BVA. He said I see your point the other pages haven’t been entered I laughed, question is will my decision be entered into my appeal or will it just be sent to the BVA? It shows two appeals pending on ebenefits that’s   Just a motion to reconsider the fact they denied a condition I never filed for using a condition saying A didn’t cause B but they never service connected the A which I did file for. Apparently that’s  with a judge awaiting....just when you think the wait is over they update there system!F561EED2-0886-4D5F-85E9-5090540BFC34.thumb.jpeg.b98c0cfc19ff0cf6d8021230975f80cc.jpegCB60EA28-D83D-440B-9C9D-BD14F1F7BC31.thumb.jpeg.03b4d8de81d1fcde54a8ee8dbc6250b0.jpeg

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

4 answers to this question

Did you get a written decision?  If so, that should "trump" ebenefits.  In fact, the advice from your next door neighbor's 4 year old daughter is probably more accurate than ebenefits.  You should call the BVA, your VSO or attorney for better information.  

Lol sounds about right i gave the AMO a call they said it was all sent back to the BVA on the third and will resume where I was on the docket.  Funny how things only move when your actually checking in on it. Now my motion to reconsider is actually with the judge not sure what he’ll say. The DVT issue was denied there at the AMO saying there was no current diagnosis of a DVT and MRI done agrees. The other reason was they could find no information or diagnosis of a DVT related to my service totally ignoring the bilateral DVTs I had from my TBI that is service connected sounds like another long fight...the AMO didn’t sure any evidence just said they could find nothing which is so dumb.. I will be calling the BVA tomorrow to make sure they have my DVTs diagnosis from 2006 and 2007 and to see if anything will be needed for the skull fracture..

Edited by jfrei

I called them well more specifically the director who routed my call to a representative working on my claim. So I am awaiting for it to be recertified to the BVA again see how long that takes. It’s only been since July 3 so technically he said they have 14 days to wait for new evidence even though I signed the 30 day waiver. And it’s the AMC now I was corrected multiple times by them and the RO...

Who remembers the office of case management until they shut there number off a year ago for helping to many vets...