VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

NOD Question

Rate this question

Galen Rogers

Question

I have submitted requests to reopen a few items the VA denied initially in 2001 and 2008. I have also requested some increases of items they did approve in 2001. SO my question is concerning submitting a NOD if I disagree with the VA. Do I submit one NOD per claim even if I have multiple disagreements for that claim like percentage and effective date? Or would I submit an individual NOD for the effective date and one for the rating?

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Howdy all. Just a short update. I pulled back the two NODs I was submitting based on various responses  and other threads here. I was going to submit an additional claim to re-open my chronic sinusitis but my Rep told me I should just wait for everything I have already submitted to be adjudicated.   I had an estimated date of Dec 2018 but it just jumped to May 2019. I have had C&P exams on both knees, lower back, spine, GERD, Rhinitis, hearing (Tinnitus claim), exercise induced asthma, and irritable bowl. They are sending me back for another one on the following:

• DBQ SINUSITIS, RHINITIS AND OTHER CONDITIONS OF TH NOSE, THROAT, LARYNX AND PHARYNX
  • DBQ MED OPINION
  • DBQ RESPIRATORY CONDITIONS OTHER THAN TUBERCULOSIS AND SLEEP APNEA
  • DBQ MED OPINION
  • DBQ NECK (CERVICAL SPINE) CONDITION
  • DBQ MED OPINION
  • DBQ INTESTINAL CONDITIONS (OTHER THAN SURGICAL OR INFECTIOUS), INCLUDING IBS, CROHNS DISEASE, ULCER
  • DBQ MED OPINION
  • DBQ MED OPINION
  • DBQ Foot Conditions including Flat foot (Pes Planus)
  • DBQ MED OPINION

I have already had ones for all of this except my feet. Guess they did not like the results from the first ones. I submitted requests to get copies of two of the four I already have had but of course they say it will take months to get them.